NTNU is Norway’s university for higher education in technology and natural sciences. In addition, the university has a wide range of courses in social sciences, humanities, aesthetics, medicine, teacher education, architecture and arts.
NTNU has 9 faculties and 55 institutes and more than 100 laboratories.
The university employs approximately 5360 academic staff and has 40 000 students.
The university is recognized for a broad cooperation with national and international businesses and has an annual budget of approx. 9 billion Norwegian kroner.
- Architecture and visual arts
- Faculty of Humanities
- Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine
- Natural science and technology
- Social Sciences and Technology Management
- Engineering Science and Technology