Real-time, continuous, multimodal detection of sexual predators online
Real-time detection of fake profiles, grooming and toxicity.
- Companies, e.g. chatroom servers to detect sexual predators and scammers in chatrooms.
- Private customers running a warning system on own digital device to detect e.g. sexual predators and scammers in chatrooms and social media.
- Law enforcement for analysis of large datasets in criminal investigations.
Analysis of typing behaviour in combination with linguistic analysis combined with a continuous accumulative determination of the harmfulness of the conversation.
- Commercialized through spin-off company AIBA in 2022
- Developing API for mobile and computer platforms