An easy-to-use autonomous drone that quickly establishes communication between rescuers, victims and operation HQ in emergency situations with limited cellular coverage. This is achieved using any available device (e.g. cell phones, tablets, etc.), using any open communication protocol.
- Connect missing persons with a rescue team through audio and video
- No pre-installed software required on victim’s Wi-Fi enabled device
- Easy to use by first responders
- Operates autonomously within defined parameters, beyond line of sight
- Search and rescue in difficult terrain and remote locations